As our new employee, you will lead and be a part of development projects in the area of design, construction and analysis. In principle, you will be based in Billund, but there will also be deployment of customers workplace depending on the project.
You create strong relationships both internally and externally and become “facilitator” to ensure the economy and that projects are completed to agreed time with a high quality. This means that you are able to motivate your team members to do its / their best – even when it goes fast. The documentation section is another important task in the job – you need to ensure that all customer information will be disseminated and translated into action, and the internal documents and structures are created and updated. Most importantly, you are able to influence the development and the necessary technical project management on specific initiatives so that DAVINCI development continues its success and growth.
The position includes:
- Management of development projects
- Customer contact in connection with the projects including communication and documentation
- Follow-up on time, economy, supplies, quality and risk controlling
- Mechanical development and design
- Ensure project teams progress and provide support when needed
- Build and maintain the strong relation with the customers
- Reporting to and ongoing dialogue with management
We imagine that you are an engineering or equivalent, preferably with a background in the wind energy-, medico plastic- or offshore industry. It would be an advantage if you have experience with construction or development of appliances and mechanisms.
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Practical experience as project manager
- Good analytical and innovative skills
- Good mechanical understanding and ability to understand complex technical issues
- Experience with 3D design and development
- Master English at negotiation level in speaking and writing
You are business oriented, outgoing, proactive with a technical overview and ensures progress in the projects so that objectives are achieved. You are service minded, structured, energetic and full of ideas.
We offer you:
An attractive and informal working environment with plenty of challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development in an international environment where good humor is a high priority. You will through a pro-active deployment have a great influence on the company and your own future. It is an independent, responsible and challenging job in a company rapidly growing and with considerable potential. There are good staff conditions such as lunch arrangement, a proper functioning staff association, attractive pension plan, health insurance, free phone and paid internet. You will join a modern and bright office where facilities and technical equipment is of the highest standards.
At DAVINCI development, we work with our values: Customer – and employee satisfaction, efficiency, teamwork and dedication. If you recognize yourself in these values, then you might be the right candidate.
Salary is negotiated individually according to qualifications.
If you find the above interesting, we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Applications for the position must be mailed to email: email@example.com marked “Project Manager” – applications are continuously assessed, therefore there is no quoted deadline.
You are very welcome to contact Aage Buch +45 2270 4866 for further information.